Thursday, October 23, 2008

Now I Can Die

Andy Warhol said, "In the future everyone will have 15 minutes of fame."

I think this may be more like 15 seconds, but who's counting? Knowing of my avid interest in the subject, Ian sent me a link about a CNN story on tiny homes. Included in the interview was our old friend Jay Shafer, head of Tumbleweed Homes and a couple who had been forced by economics to give up their big, expensive and anxiety-ridden mortgage to move into a tiny house on wheels.

The CNN story included a request for experiences from those who "live small". Does that fit us or what? So I wrote a short piece about our experience living the small and simple lifestyle and posted it. Surprisingly a very nice young woman named Lila called from CNN today, and the "Beach House" is slated to be included in a story on tiny homes in November. Here's the article I wrote. Nothing my faithful readers haven't seen before, but not on CNN. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment